Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Surgery

Well, I am going to have surgery on my right foot next week. I have been healing amazingly on my left foot and it has only been almost 5 months. I still have a few things I can not do but with constant movement in my foot I am getting better. Some workouts are still challenging for me to do right now. But I keep pushing myself.

I feel awful because I have gained a few pounds the past 2 weeks but I am not over 200. So I am happy for that. I have been dealing with some stuff at home and just been to exhausted to workout. I know I should but I just have so much going on right now. Well I will keep you posted about my surgery and how everything is going.

I am so glad the kids are off for spring break already! We all need a little vacation and rest!
Oh wait, I just realized that my surgery isn't until the 20th. not next week. Hopefully thing will calm down a little and I'll be able to get a few workouts in next week!

Hope everyone has a great Spring Break. Here in Austin it is supposed to be raining and cold and just ugly outside so I am not sure what adventures we will be able to take!

Lots of Love!


No comments: