Thursday, February 23, 2012

I broke my 197 mark!!

This morning I woke up and I went to weigh myself.
To my surprise I made it to 195!! I am so excited!

Yeah me!

Let me go back a few days because I don't think I have posted my workout so far this week.

Monday, we didn't "workout" but I did clean out the RV and that was a workout in itself.
Tuesday, was the kicker! We did the P90x DVD-Plyometric! 60 minutes.
Wow! That one kicked my butt. It was a little bit of everything. I was actually dripping sweat!
I think this is the one that helped me dropped the weight!

Today, we did the Core Cynergistics that was 60 minutes.
And then I did the Stretch X for another 60 minutes.

I was exhausted but I am so glad that I have been sticking to it!

I hope that I am going to be able to continue with this motivation! I am still drinking my diet green tea!
And I feel like that is helping me! But I also drinking lots and lots of water. I do have to get my eating under control. I mean I don't eat and eat and eat. But I do eat some of the wrong things. Like fried chicken and fries. and stuff like that. I know I know. It is easier to bake and all that stuff. I just have to get motivated to do that!

I did look online and find some smoothies that I can start making in the morning for me and the kids. I think they (and I) would like that. I found quite a few high in protein and low in calories. Stuff like that!

I will post them as I make them and let you know what we like and what didn't work for us.

Well I'm off to shower and bed!

Lots of love!!

No comments: