Saturday, February 18, 2012

P90x workout today

So today was supposed to be our lazy day. We were going to let the kids play the Wii and watch Netflix all day but while flipping through the channels we came across the infomercial for INSANITY. Which looks crazy awesome.



We have P90x and Randy has been doing it for a while with great results!

So Jacob said "Mom, we should do it and you'll feel better!" So I told Randy to just go ahead and put it on before I change my mind!! We started with the Kempo X dvd. It was 60 minutes and I was able to do 90% of the stuff in it! It was hard but I kept going. I had a few more breaks in there than the dvd called for but I kept moving! It was a lot of boxing moves and I loved it! After that we put in the Cardio X dvd. I could not do that one. I made it about 5 minutes and had to stop. My foot is still healing and it is hard for me to get on my tip-toes or to do any jumping. And on my left hand I have this thing on my wrist. Like a cartilage growth. I am not sure what it is but I can not do push ups or even pull ups. Anything that puts pressure on it hurts. So we stopped that dvd and put in the Ab Ripper. Man...that one was killer. I tried every single move but couldn't keep up with them. I mean that was only 15 minutes but it felt like and hour. It was so hard! Randy and Megan could do it and even Pepper got in there doing it! He was so cute! But we finished it and wanted to keep going! So we put in the Back and Legs dvd. It was great! We didn't do any of the pull up moves because we didn't have the pull up bar in the living room. The dvd was about and hour long minus the pull up parts it left us with a 40 minute workout! I could keep up with this one and I was hurting! Burning in my thighs and back! Wow! Total workout time was about 2 hours. I fell good. I went up to take a shower and weighed myself. I went down 3 lbs!! 201 now!

Wow! I am already feeling it! My legs keep shaking but I feel really good and proud that I did it! We are definitely going to have to keep doing this daily!

I still need to take my before picture and post it on here.
Well I just wanted to post my workout on here before I forget it!

Lots of Love!


No comments: