Thursday, February 9, 2012

Change is a good thing!

I am changing this blog up a little bit! I am adding a few wonderful ladies as admins! I want them to share their journeys with everyone! We all have been struggling in some way with our weights for some time and I know that we are all ready to make the change and get our lives going on the right track!
So Lisa, Christina, and Ruthie will be posting on here as they please. Sharing workouts, tips, motivation, success, failures, and whatever else they feel like! I am super excited about this.

Welcome Ladies!

I plan on taking my before picture soon and posting it on here. I am a little nervous but I know that I need to have one! So as soon take it, I'll post it!

I also will be doing my first weigh in tomorrow and I am going to take some measurements! I can feel a difference already! So, although I am super excited, I am also super nervous!

No comments: