Monday, February 20, 2012

Hiking and more P90X

Yesterday I didnt do my P90x workout because it was my mom's birthday and we drove out to Marble Falls to hang out at the RV park they were staying at! I have to say it was beautiful! The sun had come out and it was a little cool. OMG it just turned out to be a wonderful Sunday. So while we were there mom showed us around the rv park and they have this granite rock that we all climbed up and then down and then back up and down again. It wasn't anything extreme. Just enough to let me feel how sore I was from the day before! lol!! We walked around the park and played with the kids! It was a lot of fun and so glad we all got to celebrate my mom's birthday together!

Today We got up and cleaned the house. Then the parents brought the RV home and I helped cleaned it out! That was a little workout in itself! Once we were done Me and Megan decided to do another P90x workout.
We started with the Strech X dvd! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It really helped to get my sore muscles loose. I dont think I would have been able to do the Kempo X dvd if I had not done the Stretch X one first! I really felt good afterwards. That was an hour long! Then we did the Kempo X dvd. And that was another hour long! Megan talked me and Esther into going walking with her! We walked a mile for about 20 minutes.

For dinner, we ate grilled chicken and some cheddar broccoli rice. And 2 bottles of water.
I am so exhausted! But I feel good! Like I am accomplishing something! That is the best feeling.

Well I'm off to bed. I just wanted to log this before bedtime!

Lots of Love!!

No comments: